Registrations and Applications
You may be presented with the opportunity to register for an account and apply for a loan through the Site. When you register for an account or apply for a loan, you agree to provide current, complete, and accurate information about yourself. If any information you provide is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to reject or cancel your account registration, reject any application you have submitted, terminate any agreement we have with you, and restrict your future use of the Site and our Services. We reserve the right to decline any application for a loan.
To access our Services, you will be required to register and create an account on the Site. You may not disclose your user name or password to any third party. If you learn of any unauthorized use of your password or account, please contact us immediately. You may be required to login in order to use certain parts of the Site.
Your Content and Information Sharing
Text Message Policy
By providing your cell phone number, you have provided us with consent to send you text
messages in conjunction with the services you have requested. Your cellular provider’s Msg&Data Rates May
Apply to our confirmation message and all subsequent messages.
You understand the text messages we send may be seen by anyone with access to your phone. Accordingly, you should take steps to safeguard your phone and your text messages if you want them to remain private.
Please notify us immediately if you change mobile numbers or plan to provide your phone to another person.
If we modify this Text Message Policy, we will notify you by sending you a text message with a link to the new policy. We may terminate our text message program at any time.
If you have any questions about this Text Message Policy, would like us to mail you a paper copy of this policy or are having problems receiving or stopping our text messages, please call us at 1-844-200-0346 or email us at email@example.com or write to Nigig, LLC d/b/a DashCashUSA, P.O. Box 965, Lac Du Flambeau, Wisconsin 54583.
You agree and consent to be contacted by the us, our agents, employees, attorneys, affiliates, subsequent creditors, loan servicing companies, and third-party collectors through the use of email, and/or telephone calls and/or SMS text messages to your cellular, home or work phone numbers, as well as any other phone number you have provided in conjunction with this account, including the use of automatic telephone dialing systems, autodialers, or an artificial or prerecorded voice.
Opt-out or STOP
This Text Message Policy applies to the text messages sent by DashCashUSA to our customers while and after they use our product. If you wish to stop receiving marketing text messages from DashCashUSA, reply to any text message we have sent you and in the reply text simply type STOP. If you wish to stop receiving all text messages from DashCashUSA, including those with information about payment due dates or missed payments, type STOP ALL in the reply text you send us. Your stop request will become effective within one day. You may also stop text messages by calling us at 1-844-200-0346 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to Nigig, LLC d/b/a DashCashUSA, P.O. Box 965, Lac Du Flambeau, Wisconsin 54583.
Help or Support
If at any time you need our contact information or information on how to stop text messages, reply to any text message we have sent you and in the reply text simply type HELP. Upon receiving your text message, we will send you a text message with this information. In general, the messages we send provide you with information about your account. Some of the text message we send may include links to websites. To access these websites, you will need a web browser and Internet access. Ideally, any such websites would be mobile browser optimized.
Restrictions on Use
You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations in your use of the Site and our
Services. In addition, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
· register for more than one account, or register for an account on behalf of an individual other than yourself or on behalf of any group or entity;
· post or otherwise make available content, or take any action on the Site, that may constitute libel or slander or that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or is protected by any copyright or trademark, or otherwise violates the law;
· post or otherwise make available content that in our judgment is objectionable, such as content that is harmful, threatening, inflammatory, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or otherwise objectionable, or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose us or our users to any harm or liability of any type;
· post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation;
· use the information or content on our Site to send unwanted messages to any other user;
· impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
· post or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any personal or financial information of any third party;
· solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
· use the Site or our Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
· harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of our users from the Site by electronic or other means, including via the use automated scripts;
· or post or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Intellectual Property Proprietary Rights; Copyrights; Trademarks
All software, design, text, information, data, databases, images, photographs, illustrations,
audio clips, video clips, artwork, graphic material, or other copyrightable elements (collectively, “Content”),
other than User Content (as defined above), are the property of DashCashUSA and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates,
assigns, licensors, vendors, partners or other respective owners and are protected, without limitation, pursuant
to copyright laws. No Content (other than your own User Content) may be reproduced, modified, used to create
derivative works, displayed, performed, published, distributed, disseminated, broadcast or circulated to
any third party without our express prior written consent.
“DashCashUSA” and all related logos (collectively, “the Trademarks”) constitute our trademarks or service marks. Other company, product, and service names and logos used and displayed on this Site may be trademarks or service marks owned by us or others. You may not use, copy, display, distribute, modify or reproduce any of the trademarks found on the Site unless in accordance with written authorization by us. The use of any of the Trademarks as part of a link to or from any site is prohibited unless we provide advance written approval. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are our service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress. You may not copy, imitate, or use them without our prior written consent. Any questions concerning any Trademarks, or whether any mark or logo is a Trademark, should be referred to us.
All right, title and interest in and to the Website, any content thereon, our products and services, the technology related to our products and services, and any and all technology and any content created or derived from any of the foregoing is our or our licensors’ exclusive property.
If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright that you own
or control, you may send a written notification to us via email@example.com. In your notification please:
· confirm you are the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyrighted work that has been infringed;
· identify the copyrighted work or works you claim has been infringed;
· identify the material that you claim is infringing or is the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed; please include information reasonably;
· sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
· provide your contact details, including an email address;
· and provide a statement that the information you have provided is accurate and that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
We are not responsible for the information practices employed by sites linked to or from our web site. In most cases, links to third-party web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to our users. Since third-party web sites may have different privacy policies and/or security standards governing their sites, we advise you to review the privacy policies and terms and conditions of these sites prior to providing any personal information.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
No Warranty; Errors; Disclaimers
The Site and our products and services are provided “as is” and without any representation
or warranty, whether express, implied or statutory. Any estimates or examples that we provide on the Site
may be different than actual amounts. You agree that we may promptly correct any error that we discover,
including any error in calculating your loan rates. If the error results in your receipt of an incorrect
interest rate, APR or fee, we will notify you and provide you with the correct rate. You agree to provide
any additional consent necessary to correct any errors that occur.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that all access and use of the Site and its contents and your use of the Services
is at your own risk. Neither we, nor any third party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site
and/or Services, has or will have any responsibility for any consequences relating, directly or indirectly,
to any action or inaction that you may take based on the Site and/or Services, or any aspect thereof.
If any provision of this Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the fullest extent possible, and the remaining provisions of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.